Thursday, October 15, 2015

Family Bank Robbery cake



Family Bank Robbery cake  - To anyone just glancing at the cake, it might seem like the most odd theme ever, but it was such a cute back story! I gave a one tier cake away as a Bunco prize when I hosted. My neighbor who won the prize called me and said, "You are going to think I am so weird, but my son has been obsessed with this story he read in Reader's Digest about this family who turned to a life of robbing banks after their mother died. He had a dream that we robbed a bank as a family and I was driving the get away car." If you know this kid, you would know out of character robbing a bank would be for him which made it even more funny. I giggled the whole time I was making this one and it still makes me smile every time I see it.

No comments: